April 28, 2017
This session will provide a case update on recent decisions of immediate importance to managers, including the following areas:
• Enforceability of rules
• Serviced apartments
• Applications for authorising orders for owners to bring proceedings on behalf of managers
• The passing on of legal and administrative charges to recalcitrant owners
• Repair and maintenance obligations
• Encroachment onto common property versus implied easements
• Alteration of common property
• Amending plans of subdivision without a unanimous resolution
Where relevant, Tim will look at potential law reform having regard to the current Consumer Property Law Review.
Sponsored by Gold Sponsor HWL Ebsworth Lawyers
Presenters: Tim Graham, Partner HWL Ebsworth Lawyers
Venue: The Manningham, 1 Thompsons Road, Bulleen.
Please contact Strata Community Australia (SCA) for more information.