October 27, 2017
It’s the basis of every OC decision made, whether by ballot or at a meeting. So it’s certainly a significant issue that all professionals guiding an OC
can’t afford to get wrong. In this session Anthony will talk you through the fundamentals of decision making in an OC:
• Voting at Annual General Meetings
• Voting within Multiple OCs
• Voting by Ballot
• Committee Decisions
• The decision making process
• Recording of votes at meetings and by ballot
• The duties of owners voting at various levels and dealing with actual or perceived conflicts of interest.
Anthony will clarify the legal requirements, share in case studies and convey what we’ve seen are just some consequences of not getting it right. As well as discuss the impact on the OC, the perceived professionalism of managers, and provide hot tips to avoid getting burned in the decision making process.
Sponsored by Gold Sponsor Linkfire
Presenters: Anthony Wilkinson, Principal Pelham Lawyers
Type: Breakfast Seminar 7:30am - 9:30am Inc. breakfast